Simple Remedies for Vaginal Lips Acne
Q: I have a few red bumps, some with white tips in my vaginal flaps. I know they’re not STDs because I am a virgin. Should I wait till they go away? I don’t want to go to a doctor since it is embarrassing. Is there any home remedy?
Sounds like you have pimples on your vaginal lips.
Pimples are common in your age group. As anywhere else in the body, they also occur in the vaginal area. You may read about 3 simple and quick methods to treat them yourself.
There is nothing to worry. They will gradually subside away with time.
- Just keep the area clean and dry.
- Wear loose cotton undergarments. This is suggested because cotton fabric absorb any extra moisture not letting it accumulate in the area.
- Try cleaning with warm compress. This may be quite helpful.
- Never squeeze or scratch those pimples. They may get infected.
- If there is any pain or discharge from them, it would be suggestive of an infection. Then an antibiotic cream application would be required.
- Eat healthy. Let your diet include more of fresh fruits and cooked vegetables. Cut down on fatty stuff. This reduces overall occurrence of pimples.
- Stay physically active for a good blood circulation.