Slimming by Diet and Exercise
Q: I’m 23 year old unmarried girl. My weight is 60 kg with some hormonal imbalance. So give me suggestion for loosing weight fast. Please suggest me something for loosing my weight quickly. Help me please and thank you.
It is advisable to lose weight in a natural way. Diet and exercises are two aspects that have to be managed to loose weight.
Modify your diet in such a way that you consume fewer calories. If you are a little calorie deficient each day, you will surely lose weight.
- Cut down on your fat and carbohydrate intake in each meal. Instead, add raw salads to your diet.
- Avoid butter, saturated fat, sugars, breads, biscuits, sweets and other calorie rich food stuff.
- Switch to low fat or skimmed milk.
- Drink lots of water.
- Take plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to replenish your nutritional needs during dieting.
- Drink a glass of lukewarm water with a tea spoon of honey and one lemon dissolved in it. When taken, this beverage actually helps in reducing weight.
Light Exercises on a Daily Basis
Do daily exercises like walking or jogging for at least half an hour. This way, you’ll burn out some calories daily.
Do not jump or overexert in the beginning. This may injure your knees. It is advisable to start with walks.
You need to keep patience and give yourself some time. You’ll start getting results in two weeks time.
Most of the medicines that claim to reduce weight are harmful to the body in a long run. They adversely affect the brain and hormonal system.
You are young and it would be better not to damage your body with any of these medicines.