How to Cleanse the Liver by Natural Ways?
Our lifestyle today is polluted with many things that are toxic for our liver.
Cleansing the liver would include two things:
- First is avoiding things that are liver toxic,
- Second is consuming stuff that cleanse the liver.
Foods to Be Avoided
- Caffeinated drinks like coke, tea, coffee etc.
- Highly processed and sweetened foods like biscuits, chocolates, candies.
- Fried fatty stuff, excess of chinese food
- Pollutants from vehicles, factories, industries
- All drugs, especially recreational drugs like cocaine.
Lifestyle Changes That Help in Cleansing the Liver
Drink a glass full of fresh lemon juice in the morning. You may add half a tea spoon of honey in it. This is one of the best cleansers for the liver.
While avoiding caffeinated drinks, you may substitute them by herbal products, like dandelion coffee and bamboo coffee. Drinks lots of water each day.
Include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. All seasonal vegetables like carrot, cabbage, broccoli, spinach, berries, apples, oranges, grapes, etc.
Include cleansing herbs in your diet like parsley, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, dandelion etc.
Avoid meat of all kinds. eat more of vegetarian diet.
Consume milk and yogurt on a daily basis.
Exercise regularly on a daily basis and stay active.