Throat Infection May Spread to Lungs
Q: This question is regarding a patient who is female, 26 years old, married and has 4 children. Symptoms are as follows:
- Shortness of breath after house work.
- Wheezing chest at night and some time during day.
- Pain in chest which goes to the back side towards shoulder blades, since 20 days.
- Mild sputum production, having no blood.
- Darkness in front of eyes when suddenly standing.
- Running nose, flu.
- Throat with feeling like pricking with needle.
- Body ache, legs and joint ache.
- Temperature with fever 100 degree.
- Cold fever at night, after that hot fever/feeling with sweat on body.
Appears to be some infection of the respiratory tract.
It may be have started as a simple throat infection. Now, the chest also seems to be involved.
It is recommended that you visit a doctor and get yourself examined. You will require certain bronchodilators and antibiotics for this infection.
Also, sputum test for Tuberculosis (TB) needs to be done.