Sebaceous Cysts as Tiny White Pappules on Scrotal Skin
Q: I have few white bumps on my testicles and I’m worried. I’m 14 years old virgin. There are some bumps, if popped, white pus comes out like a liquid solid form. Others are too small to pop. What can I do to treat them?
You have tiny sebaceous cysts on your scrotum. The white colored pus like substance is sebum. These are extremely common and normal in your age group. The hormonal changes in your age are partly responsible for them.
- Squeezing or popping them is not a good idea. This will only infect them and complicate the condition.
- Leave them as such. They will gradually subside on their own. Meanwhile, just keep the area clean and dry.
- Wear loose cotton underwears. Don’t let moisture get trapped in the groin area.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid eating oily, fatty and heavy foods. They are bad for your skin health.