What Causes Sore Lump of Testis?

Q: About 3 months back, I observed a small lump near my right testicles. Now it has grown bigger and it is painful. What could this be? Which specialist should I show this?
-By Peter, Age 31, Male.


It sounds like some infection. You may read here more about painful testicular lumps.

You may visit a urologist to get it examined.

Take Care,

Buddy M.D.


Ask Your Medical Question

Your Question will be answered by a specialist M.D. in 1-2 days.

To prevent unauthorized comments, we request you to solve a simple problem: *