Simple Natural Ways to Prevent Buttock Pimples
Q: I get acne on my butt very often. I am very particular about cleaning the area. Then why is this so and how do I stop getting them?
– By Kathie
Apart from keeping the area clean and dry, there are changes one can make in his diet to avoid getting such pimples.
Avoid getting constipated. It has been observed that people who get constipated more often are the ones who get acne on the buttocks more frequently.
- To avoid being constipated, you need to consume a lot of fibers and water.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid fried and fatty stuff.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
- You may consider adding a fiber supplement to your diet.
- Consume less of sugar and sugary stuff.
Sugar is linked with acne formation. This is so because, when we take sugar, a hormone called insulin increases in our body.
Insulin surge increases the levels of androgens (male hormones) which lead to acne formation.