Causes of Bed Wetting in Teenagers and Adults
Q: I am 16 years old girl. I usually clean and shave my vagina daily. Now it became reddish and paining a lot. While sleeping I was peeing. What happened?
Pain and redness in the area indicate that there is a probability of some infection. Read about proper shaving techniques of the vaginal area.
May be you have some kind of urinary tract infection. Do you have any other symptom like urge to urinate, increased frequency or pain during urinating?
Other Causes of Bedwetting
- It is possible to urinate in a state of deep sleep. Such incidences are usually one time and may not occur again.
- May be you didn’t pee before going to bed. Over stretching of the urinary bladder made you urinate in bed at night.
- UTI or urinary tract infections
- A scary dream during sleep may make you peeing this way.
- Having too much of caffeinated drinks like tea, coffee or soft drinks.
- Are you taking any medicine? Some medicines make the bladder over active and may lead to such symptoms.