Blood Blister on Vagina
Blisters and pimples on the genitals are common.
A blood blister is usually due to some infection, it may be herpes or any other STD. So, they require examination by a doctor.
Causes of Blisters Beside Herpes
In girls who are not sexually active, a clogged sebaceous gland (or a pimple) may get filled with blood to form a blister.
This may occur due to:
- Friction, from clothes or movements
- Improper clothing
- Stress or poor nutrition
- Poor hygiene
- Firstly, wear loose clothing down there. Let your under clothing be of cotton fabric.
- Avoid friction over the blister as far as possible.
- Keep the area clean and dry. Clean it twice a day with plain water, no soaps.
- Blisters usually subside on their own with time. If they become painful, apply mupirocin ointment over them.